What Can I Win?¹
1st Place: $4,000 in scholarships
2nd Place: $2,000 in Scholarships
3rd Place: $1,000 in Scholarships
Category Awards: $25-$100 Gift certificates
Note: The SELF Movement reserves the right to publicize the names, designs, slogans, or any other promotional material related to the design contest and its winners without providing notification or financial compensation.
HOW CAN I WIN?
Design a logo, slogan, and/or other graphic design according to these rules that increases awareness about the dangers of distracted or impaired driving. Although you will upload your hand drawn design or computer graphic file to the contest webpage, KEEP YOUR ORIGINAL DESIGN. The original designs may be shown publicly in a safe driving campaign.
HOW ARE THE DESIGNS JUDGED?
- In order to be eligible, designs must be uploaded according to the 2016 Design Contest Official Rules by 11:59 PM on March 17, 2016.
- Designs will be open to public voting beginning April 9th and ending April 16th.
- The top forty (40) designs from public voting are guaranteed to be nominees for one of the prize categories.
- Up to ten (10) additional designs will be selected as the remaining nominees by The SELF Movement & Hillsborough County Public Schools.
- The winners will be announced at a formal event and an independent panel of judges will have sole discretion in awarding prizes.
HOW DO I SUBMIT A DESIGN?
- Registration and parental consent to enter the contest can be completed at the same time you submit your design to The SELF Movement.
- As part of the submission process, you will be asked to provide a .jpg, .pdf, .png, .gif, .psd, or .eps file of your design that you upload to The SELF Movement’s website.
- The full registration form must be filled out online at www.theselfmovement.org/tsd-design-registration by midnight on March 17th for your design to be eligible.
- Designs may also be burned to a CD or DVD and mailed to The SELF Movement if postmarked no later than March 13th. If you provide your design via mail, you must still print and include the registration form and any parental/guardian consent forms..
- You may submit more than one design; however, only one design per person will be eligible for a prize.
¹Restrictions apply. Read the complete official rules for details.